Tento článok je publikovaný len v anglickom jazyku.
On 27 July 2022, 24 employees of the Migration Office of the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic, NGOs Mareena and League for Mental Health and employees of the Gabcikovo Accommodation Facility attended the IOM training on Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA).
The participants of this PSEA training are providing services in the Gabcikovo Accommodation Facility, currently hosting over 970 people that fled war in Ukraine. Photo © International Organization for Migration (IOM) 2022.
The participants learned about:
- what sexual exploitation and abuse are,
- what the vulnerabilities of people that fled war in Ukraine are,
- how to recognize signs of sexual exploitation and abuse,
- how sexual exploitation and abuse can impact their victims and community,
- how to prevent and report it.
IOM organised the training in cooperation with the Migration Office of the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic.