The annual report informs about the most significant activities, changes and developments in the field of migration and international protection in Slovakia in 2018, putting them also in the context of EU policies and legislation. The report includes also migration statistics for Slovakia for 2018.
The report by the European Migration Network (EMN) is a unique publication of its kind in Slovakia which maps the following areas of migration of nationals from the countries outside EU/EEA in the Slovak Republic:
- migration and international protection policies development;
- legal migration;
- international protection including asylum;
- unaccompanied minors and other vulnerable groups;
- migrant integration;
- citizenship and situation of stateless persons;
- border control and management;
- visa practice;
- irregular migration and migrant smuggling;
- countering trafficking in human beings;
- returns and readmissions.
You can read:
- Annual Report on Migration and Asylum in the Slovak Republic in 2018
- Country Factsheet on Migration and Asylum in the Slovak Republic in 2018
- Annual Report on Migration and Asylum in 2018 – synthesis report for the EU
- Statistical Annex to the synthesis report for the EU
Annual Report on Migration and Asylum in the Slovak Republic in 2018 was compiled by the International Organization for Migration (IOM) as the EMN coordinator for Slovakia.